My husband Glenn and I have been married for 20 years, and are the best of friends and travel companions. We operate under the creed that "you can't take it with you", and we're always on the lookout for the next adventure. We love to travel around the great state of Texas with our 27' Flying Cloud Airstream that we've optimistically dubbed "Cloud Nine".
Posts by Sally Kemp:
- Meet Benoni Stebbins, Puritan Bad Boy
- Hannah Feake Bowne, Not Just Your Average Quaker
- Boots On the Ground: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- One Soldier’s Story
- Tales From the Neutral Ground; James Lyon (Part 2)
- Tales From the Neutral Ground; James Lyon (Part 1)
- Tales From the Neutral Ground; Martha Banks
- The Neutral Ground
- What Exactly is a “Joiner”, Anyway?
- So, Why “Hell Gate”?